Playground rules during Covid
I have been asked to clarify the current playground status and rules:
In line with Government guidance the playground is open with restrictions. In particular, there is a limit of 20 people (adults and children) on the site, and each piece of equipment should only be used by one household at a time.
National legislation limits mixing in outdoor settings, and states that school bubbles do not apply outside of school.
Escrick Playground COVID rules:
Our rules are based on the government COVID guidelines to playground operators, and are part of our way of demonstrating that we have mitigations in place to minimise the spread of COVID as required under Health and Safety legislation:
- A maximum of 20 people on site (adults and children combined)
- Each piece of equipment is only to be used by one household or bubble at a time
- Please clean points of contact on equipment before using (bring your own sanitising wipes or similar)
- Thoroughly wash hands before and after attending
- Do not use the site if you are required to self-isolate
- Consider your family risk profile when deciding if it is appropriate to use the facility
- No eating on site
Please can I ask for help complying with our rules, and the wider COVID regulations, to reduce the risk of having to reintroduce closures.